PARIS DRAGSTRIP TRACK RULES
1. Super Pro cars only burnout past starting line..
2. No burnouts allowed in Pits or Staging lanes.
3. Only ONE pit crew member allowed at starting line.
4. If a dispute, ONLY driver or owner of car will discuss matters with staff member.
5. Alcohol or drug consumption by participating drivers is strictly prohibited.
6. No alcohol is allowed in staging lanes or starting area.
7. No glass bottles allowed on premises.
8. Speed limit in pit area and return road is 5 m.p.h.
9. No skateboards or roller blades allowed in pit area.
10. 3 or 4 wheelers are to be used for support only. NO JOY RIDING.
11. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to operate any motorized vehicle.
12. Violators face expulsion from the event along with their race car and or crew members and will not receive any refund or credit.
13. Children in pit area must be supervised by parent or responsible adult at all times.
GENERAL DRAG RACING RULES
- All racers are required to have long pants & shirts with sleeves.
- All racers are required to wear seat belts.
- All racers must wear closed toe shoes.
- Cars running faster than 8.60 are required to wear a helmet.
- Cars running faster than 7.49 are required to have a fire jacket, roll bar & 5-point restraints.
- Cars running faster than 6.39 are required to have a certified roll cage and NHRA license.
- All motorcycles/ATVs are required to have a helmet, a leather/Kevlar jacket, boots, and gloves.
- Any racer suspected of racing under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be removed from the track immediately.
- Passengers are NOT permitted in cars.
- No one may drive/ride in a vehicle without a valid driver’s license.
1. Courtesy stage
2. The starter will determine the time allowed for both cars to stage.
- Super Pro 0 – 7.49
- No-Box 5.49 – 10.99
- Sportsman – Open
PARIS DRAGSTRIP SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Check out our Facebook Page "Friends Who Like Paris Drag Strip". Updated daily